|CBIC Notification – Week 44th|
1. Notification No. 53/2023 – Central Tax, Dated 02th November, 2023.
Seeks to notify a special procedure for condonation of delay in filing of appeals against demand orders passed until 31st March, 2023.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009932/ENG/Notifications
2. Circular No.205/17/203 – GST, Dated 31st October, 2023.
- GST Council has recommended to clarify that imitation zari thread or yarn made from metallised polyester film/ plastic film falling under HS 5605 are covered by Sl No. 218AA of Schedule I attracting 5% GST. The GST Council has also.
- Page 2of 2recommended that no refund will be permitted on polyester film (metallised)/plastic film on account of inversion of tax rate.
3. Circular No.206/18/203 – GST, Dated 31st October, 2023.
Clarifications regarding applicability of GST on certain services.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1003189/ENG/Circulars
4. Notification No. 79/2023 – Customs (N.T.), Dated 31st October, 2023.
Fixation of Tariff Value of Edible Oils, Brass Scrap, Areca Nut, Gold and Silver.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009929/ENG/Notifications
5. Notification No. 80/2023 – Customs (N.T.), Dated 01st November, 2023.
Appointment of Common Adjudicating Authority i.r.o. M/s Jubilant Ingrevia Ltd. Pune, Maharashtra.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009930/ENG/Notifications
6. Notification No. 81/2023 – Customs (N.T.), Dated 02nd November, 2023.
Exchange rate Notification. There is an increase and decrease in the currencies.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009931/ENG/Notifications
7. Circular No. 27/2023 – Customs (N.T.), Dated 02nd November, 2023.
Authorizations of 170 more post offices and their corresponding Foreign Post Offices in terms of the Postal Export (Electronic Declaration and processing) Regulations, 2022 to accept consignments for export.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1003190/ENG/Circulars
8. Notification No. 36/2023 – Central Excise, Dated 31st October, 2023.
Seeks to amend No. 18/2022-Central Excise, dated the 19th July, 2022 to increase the Special Additional Excise Duty on production of Petroleum Crude and reduce the Special Additional Excise Duty on export of ATF and shall come on force from 1st November, 2021.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009927/ENG/Notifications
9. Notification No. 37/2023 – Central Excise, Dated 31st October, 2023.
Seeks to further amend No. 04/2022-Central Excise, dated the 30th June, 2022, to reduce the Special Additional Excise Duty on export of Diesel and shall come on force from 1st November,2023 .https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009928/ENG/Notifications
10. Circular No. 204/16/2023 – GST, Dated 27th October, 2023.
Clarification on issues pertaining to taxability of personal guarantee and corporate guarantee in GST.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1003187/ENG/Circulars
11. Notification No. 78/2023 – Customs (N.T.) , Dated 23rd October, 2023.
Fixation of Tariff Value of Edible Oils, Brass Scrap, Areca Nut, Gold and Silver.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009921/ENG/Notifications
12. Circular No. 25/2023 – Customs, Dated 25th October, 2023.
Amendment in Circular No 11/2013 dated 06.03.2013 for inclusion of Surat, under jurisdiction of Commissioner of Customs, Ahmedabad.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1003184/ENG/Circulars
13. Circular No. 26/2023 – Customs, Dated 26th October, 2023.
Revised All Industry Rates of Duty Drawback.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1003183/ENG/Circulars
|DGFT Notification – Week 44th|
1. Notification No. 42/2023– Dated 28th October, 2023.
Export of onions is “Free”. Minimum Export Price (MEP) of US $ 800 FOB per Metric ton (MT) is imposed till 31st December, 2023.
The notification will come into effect from 29th October, 2023.https://www.cargomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/DGFT-Notification-No-42-2023-dated-28.10.2023-ENGLISH-1.pdf
|SEZ Notification – Week 44th|