|CBIC Notification – 45th & 46th Week|
1. Notification No. 82/2023 – Customs (N.T.), Dated 15th November, 2023.
Fixation of Tariff Value of Edible Oils, Brass Scrap, Areca Nut, Gold and Silver.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009933/ENG/Notifications
2. Notification No. 83/2023 – Customs (N.T.), Dated 15th November, 2023.
Exchange Rate Notification. There is a increase and decrease in the exchange rates.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009934/ENG/Notifications
3. Notification No. 83/2023 – Customs (N.T.), Dated 16th November, 2023.
Exchange Rate Notification. There is a increase and decrease in the exchange rates.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009939/ENG/Notifications
4. Notification No. 11/2023 – Customs (ADD), Dated 17th November, 2023.
Seeks to impose anti-dumping duty on toughened glass for home appliances imported from China PR for a period of 5 years.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009940/ENG/Notifications
5. Circular No. 28/2023 – Customs, Dated 08th November, 2023.
Decided to provide for advance assessment of Courier Shipping Bills on the Express Cargo Clearance System (ECCS).https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1003191/ENG/Circulars
6. CAVR Order No. 02/2023 – Customs, Dated 15th November, 2023.
Order under rule 5 of the Customs – Assistance in Value Declaration of Identified Imported Goods Rules, 2023 for Stainless Steel of J3 grade with HS codes mentioned in the notification are falling as identified goods under rule 10 of the said rules as mentioned in the notification.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1000347/ENG/Orders
7. Notification No. 54/2023 – Central Tax, Dated 17th November, 2023.
Seeks to amend Notification No. 27/2022 dated 26.12.2022 to notify biometric-based Aadhaar authentication for GST registration in the State of Andhra Pradesh.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009941/ENG/Notifications/
8. Notification No. 38/2023 – Central Excise, Dated 15th November, 2023.
Seeks to amend No. 18/2022-Central Excise, dated the 19th July, 2022 to reduce the Special Additional Excise Duty on production of Petroleum Crude.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009937/ENG/Notifications
9. Notification No. 39/2023 – Central Excise, Dated 15th November, 2023.
Seeks to further amend No. 04/2022-Central Excise, dated the 30th June, 2022, to reduce the Special Additional Excise Duty on export of Diesel.https://taxinformation.cbic.gov.in/view-pdf/1009938/ENG/Notifications
|DGFT Notification – 45th & 46th Week|
1. Trade Notice No. 32/2023 – 24 – Dated 06th November, 2023.
Introduction of Centralised Video conference Facility at DGFT Headquarters on every Wednesday between 10:00AM – 12.00PM.https://content.dgft.gov.in/Website/dgftprod/f413bf04-28b4-4d0d-947a-b9008d9f7955/Trade%20Notice%20No.32.pdf
2. Trade Notice No. 33/2023 – 24 – Dated 10th November, 2023.
Pilot Launch of the Upgraded Electronic Bank Realization Certificate (eBRC) system for self – certification by Exporters.https://content.dgft.gov.in/Website/dgftprod/95f28e2b-6594-4d26-9b2c-8c3e9583a9d6/TN33%20Pilot%20Launch%20Revamp%20of%20eBRC.pdf
3. Trade Notice No. 34/2023 – 24 – Dated 16th November, 2023.
Notice for Calcined Petroleum Coke(CPC) Manufacturers regarding import of Raw Pet Coke.https://content.dgft.gov.in/Website/dgftprod/1d90c176-f0d3-4452-a50b-695211038bf1/Trade%20Notice%2034%20dt%2016Nov2023%20-%20Notice%20to%20CPC%20Manufacturers.pdf
4. Notification No. 43/2023 – 24 – Dated 11th November, 2023.
One time exemption from ‘Prohibition’ is granted to Patanjali Ayurved Limited for export of 20 MT of Non-basmati white rice (Semi-milled or wholly milled rice, whether or not polished or glazed: Other) under HS Code 1006 30 90 as donation to Nepal for earthquake victims.https://content.dgft.gov.in/Website/dgftprod/00d9b209-7770-4716-a288-41c77c427905/Draft%20Notification%20for%20export%20of%20Non-basmati%20rice%20Donation-2.pdf